Mollywood's young hearthrob Dulquer Salmaan has posted a throwback video from his Europe trip this summer. In the video, Dulquer can be seen diving into the Mediterranean Sea "over and over."
Dulquer had given his followers some serious travel goals with his pictures from famous beach destination Ibiza in Spain. And now the fans have another treat with this fun-filled video.
Dulquer wrote on Instagram: "You guys said don’t do it ! Don't jump ! That's exactly what I did ! Over and over."
Here are some must-do things in Ibiza we found in Hotels.com, a booking site:
• Go for a walk through the narrow walkways of Dalt Vila, which means high town.
• Splurge out on the Punta Arabi hippy market in Es Canar.
• Take a sunbath on the sandy and rocky beaches of Ibiza.
• Enjoy the seafood.
• Sail out to Es Vedra, a spiritual landmark if Ibiza. You can meditate or swim around the magical rocks.
• Watch the sunset from Cafe Del Mar. Beware of the namesakes of this famous cafe.
• Try out Spanish drink cava sangria and feel the punch.
• Go clubbing at Pacha
If you only want to enjoy calm and tranquil sightseeing, even when you are at the nightlife playground of Europe, as Tripadvisor tags Ibiza, here's a list of places you can visit before you fly out of the island.
• Sant Antoni de Portmany
• Playa d'en Bossa
• Santa Eulalia del Rio
• Ibiza Town
• Port D'es Torrent
• Sant Josep de Sa Talaia
• Port de Sant Miguel